A sheet explaining all of this will be provided with each resin order.
If you have bought jewelry, remove it when:
- applying lotion, perfume, hairspray or other beauty products
- showering or swimming (Resin is NOT waterproof, only water resistant)
- washing hands (if wearing a resin ring)
- cleaning with harsh chemicals
- try to avoid bumping and scratching or sleeping in your resin jewelry.
If you have bought a coaster:
- Do not put hot drinks on it
- Only use for cold drinks
Do not allow your resin to become extremely cold or hot. (For example, don't leave it in a car on a hot day or on your windowsill.)
If it does become extremely hot, it will become malleable - just allow to cool to room temperature before handling excessively.
Do not store in direct sun. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause the resin to discolour and soften.
Resin can be cleaned with a mild soap and water.
The best way to restore resin's shine is to use a polish.
I like to use MakeMeMouldMe ‘s resin polish and buffing cloth. You can find her on Etsy!